"Influence for Impact" is a leadership program for sustainability professionals who want to increase, amplify and accelerate sustainability in their organisations and in the world.
Download our program brochure
Because let's face it: You signed up for the job because you wanted to
But things haven't quite worked out that way.
Instead, the impact you are having is:
It’s like you've located the iceberg but noone is turning the titanic.
Or they just keep themselves busy with re-arranging deck chairs.
You really need MORE.
More change, more speed, more progress.
Imagine what impact you could be having if:
- Sustainability was integrated and embedded in every aspect, every decision that is made in the organisation
- There was a shift in culture where everyone is as passionate about acting as ethically, responsibly and sustainably as you are
- You had unstoppable momentum that will not only continue but accelerate - even if you are not driving it
- You were able to focus on what you were trained to do - giving expert advice - instead of having to spend most of your time bargaining and negotiating with people
- Internal and external stakeholders and funders enthusiastically supported your projects
- You had a seat at the top table
All of that is possible.
Influence for impact combines the art of influence with the passionate kind of leadership required to create a better world
What you'll experience inside "Influence for Impact":
It's no good having a great vehicle, if you lack the map of where you're going. So we'll start out with developing strong strategic foundations for maximum impact. We'll cover how to craft an effective influence strategy and more importantly how to present it to the right the people in the right way that gets buy-in.
- Creating a clear set of action priorities at high leverage points
- Identify, understand and profile key decision makers and stakeholder groups
- Learn and practice the power of observation and feedback
- Understand the power of state and the 6 human needs as drivers of change
- Crafting engaging sustainability strategy that will demand action
- Determining exactly who you need to reach and how to create the biggest possible shift
- Understanding levels of change and how to move people along the spectrum of change
- Develop, clarify and target your change message to different audiences
- (Re-)prioritize your actions in the light of influence - expand on what's possible
Most of us were trained to be subject matter experts - not sales people. Yet, selling is where we spend most of our time. What you'll learn is the fundamentals of influence and persuasion so that you can more effectively (but still authentically) engage key stake holders.
What you'll learn is:
What you'll learn is:
- How to make anyone do anything - the pillars and tools of influence
- How to create rapport
- How to confidently and elegantly deal with objections
- How to beat anyone's competing priorities
- How to create engaging presentations that change hearts and minds
- How to craft persuasive emails and copy that move people to action
- How to conduct engaging meetings that leave people fired up and ready to act - without you needing to pester and prod
Anyone can learn the skills of persuasion and influence - but not everyone will use them with integrity, ethics and deep authenticity. We believe that the type of leaders our time needs are those who deeply integrate and embody the change they want to see in the world. Change that starts from within. And we can't preach what we won't practice. We’ll help you develop the type of thinking and skills to become the leader you need to be to make the impact you desire.
- Having the body and mind of an inspirational leader
- Creating healthy lifestyles and supportive relationships
- How to adopt and maintain the thinking styles of successful leaders
- Daily practices and routines to maintain inner and outer well being
- How to create certainty in uncertain times
- Overcoming self-doubt, procrastination, frustration and burn-out
- How to never settle but create unstoppable momentum instead
What you'll get inside "Influence for Impact"
Weekly live group trainings
We know you're busy. So we will be chunking your training modules down into weekly bite-size pieces that you can master one step at a time. Join in the live group training or watch the replay inside your "Influence for impact" learning space - whichever you choose, we will ALWAYS answer your questions, either right there on in training or later in a private message.
Personal 1:1 coaching
We won't leave you alone. This is not the sort of online training that you enthusiastically join and then forget about. We will be there to support you, hold you accountable, check in and make sure you're getting the results you're after through personal, confidential fortnightly coaching calls booked at your own convenience.
Access to Mastermind sessions
In monthly facilitated Mastermind sessions, you'll be supported by and supporting other change leaders fighting the good fight. Community is everything and we firmly believe it is the collective genius that creates the biggest transformations.
Unlimited message support
Getting stuck is for others, not for you. Contact us anytime during the program, via email, WhatsApp or Messenger, and we'll get you back on track so that you can keep moving at the speed you deserve.
Helpful links and resources
Deepen your learning through targeted inspirational and instructional videos, TedX talks and links that we curated specifically to support your influence journey. We're not here to be vain - we're here to get you results. And if you can learn from world-class leaders, we'll happily move over and leave them the stage.
Post-program implementation support
for 45 days after the program ends. You will keep access to our learning platform and community. We'll also provide you with ongoing accountability prompts and remain accessible for any questions that may arise.